Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Progress as of 6/25/13

Welcome!

This is my first blog post for this blog, and I'd like to welcome everyone who has visited and is starting to visit.

If you don't know what this is, it's a spreadsheet / pricing guide for the Minecraft Intoxicated Drug Server. Here you can find all of the up to date prices with the constantly changing economy within the drug server. The prices and new items will be added daily to insure all of the prices are up to date, and new items or important items that were not added have their price set.

I can not code or add a functional in-web search bar that can search through the spreadsheet only as Google Web Elements was discontinued many years ago. The only (and best way) to search through the spreadsheet for your item is to press CTRL+F and type the item name or quality in there. All items are organized by quality. The "quality" of an item is based on how rare it is. Common, Uncommon, Rare, and Ultra-Rare are the ranks in order to what is more valuable.

As I go through the items I will continue to edit these qualities and add more if needed, but these are the general ranks.

---

As for the progress, I'd estimate I'm about at 50% done with all of the most important items that need to be on here. I have a bunch of items that aren't "important" IE 5FDP420's head (just kidding), but that's because they're rare and I felt like adding them. I'll have all the important and need items on, and once done it'll be complete and I'll continue to update prices and add more as the server goes on.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or just wanna ask me questions, PM Inhale_ on the server or comment on this blogpost.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment