Thursday, June 27, 2013

Site Update

I added a few more little gadgets to help viewers, and make it easier.

First of all, to remind you, if you're looking for an item press CTRL and F to bring up a search user interface from your browser. This is how you can find the items and prices within the spreadsheet. If I could make it easier, I would sadly Google Web Elements and it's spreadsheet API was discontinued so I'm unable to code a custom search bar for JUST the spreadsheet.

I added a gadget on the right of the blog posts that will contain all helpful and related links to Intoxicated and AvidityGaming in general. Click on them and you'll be taken to the link.

If you have any questions, comments, or have any suggestions PM me on the server (Inhale_). I'm always open for criticism, and if I have a bad price for something talk to me about it. I'm not going to be perfect, and that's what this is about. I'm trying to forward and give every player the ability to see what item costs what, and it's "quality" within the server.

Thanks! (btw, we hit 175 views in total!)

No comments:

Post a Comment