Sunday, August 18, 2013

Intoxsheet is under construction once again!

Hello!

So, I think the server has aged enough for me to start adding items in. I'm going to constantly update the sheet with new items, and their prices. These will be the UP TO DATE prices, but I'm going to have to constantly update them as the economy ages more because right now -- there's no real "set price". There's a wide variety of prices, and the economy is no where near stable as of yet.

Keep on the lookout, and keep coming back to check on the progress. Everyday I'll be adding new items and hopefully get back to the place I was a month ago with about 70~ items.

If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions please PM me on Intoxicated.

Thanks,
Spheres

edit:

Also, the "Starter Guide" is about finished. Click on the navbar button above to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment