Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Intoxsheet for Mac Information

Hey,

I've been getting many complaints that Mac / Apple product users are unable to see the spreadsheet so I'm going to be implementing a way that they can see it. It'll be a lot of manual work for me because the only way I can do it is by making it one huge picture, so I'll be updating that every 2-3 days to make it easier on me. I'm not gonna be updating the sheet everyday, but even if I do, the Mac/Apple product users will not be able to see the update until 1-3 days after.

I'll be implementing/working on this addition for Mac users on 7/3/13 and should have it done the same day. Editing the picture and making it one huge picture is what's gonna take the longest. Thanks for your patience.

If you have any suggestions, comments, or have a question PM V7s or Inhale_ on the server.


Thanks,
Garett

No comments:

Post a Comment