Friday, July 5, 2013

Intoxsheet for Mac Update

Today I started to work on the Intoxsheet for Mac, but I ran into a big problem which has me banging my head into the wall. I need to find a way to make it so that Mac users can see it, and obviously 50% of the Mac/Apple users are unable to see it. Some can, some can't, but that's no excuse. I want EVERYONE to be able to use it and see it which is the problem I'm at.

Here is what my inital idea was: I was going to make one huge picture that has everything from the spreadsheet in it, put it on a new page, and then mac users can see it directly off of that. Bad thing is, Blogger doesn't allow me to create a whole new page. I have to use the same front page (it'd have the headers, the sheet, the logo, etc). That's one problem I ran into, and the bigger problem is that the picture is too big. It's so big it actually unaligns all of the page and makes it look terrible.

What's next? Well, I have another idea in mind, but it's gonna make me go a whole nother step. I'm gonna have to make a manual table using html/css (it'll look very similar to the regular Google spreadsheet), but it's gonna be made with pure css and html. It's gonna have me work a LOT and I'll have to update both. Though, updating the manual table would be easier than updating the picture. I'm gonna try this idea on 7/5/13 and I'll tell you guys how it goes.

If you have suggestions, comments, or questions PM V7s or Inhale_ on the server.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment