Saturday, July 6, 2013

Intoxsheet for Mac (Update #3)

Alright, probably the last update on the Intoxsheet for Mac for a while. This'll clear everything on, and also give an ETA on when it'll be compatible for all those who use macs/just can't see the regular spreadsheet.

I found out how to do it, I have it drafted out in my head, and I've already started working on the actual page. I'm gonna start working on the design and table, and Intoxsheet SHOULD be compatible by (meaning I could have it done tomorrow, but it most likely won't be. 7/5/13 is just when it'll be 100% done for sure)  July 15th, 2013. I'll have a page added in which anyone can access if you can't see the regular spreadsheet. Like I said before, it's gonna be a pure html and css table so you can use CTRL+F, and so I can update it with ease.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions please PM V7s / Inhale_ in game.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment